Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· HS Diploma
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced demanding production environment
· Necessity to stand continually throughout entire shift as well as performing physical activities requiring considerable use of arms and hands.
· Wear a respirator at all times
· Able to life 50+ pounds
· Exposure to hazardous materials and the odors of elements most of the workday
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal state and local standards. Including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standard
Sample Preparation Room Tech
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Keep logs of all the materials coming in
· Weigh and record the weight of the sample
· Take moisture of the samples and record it
· Blend the sample and take 1/3 for the process
· Sift and shatter box the oversized sample so it goes through 100 mesh screen
· Blend and take the sample to the weighing room for assay and meet the deadline
· Do the inventory and take the samples to the plant/production
· Maintain a clean and organized room (clean at the end of every shift)
Shift: 10:00am to 6:30pm
We are located in Fairless Hills/Morrisville PA. Public transportation does not come to us.
We do pre-employment, as well as random, drug testing.
We do a pre-employment background check.
Attendance and punctuality with our company is essential.
We provide uniforms and boots.
Medical and Dental available on the 1st of the month after 60 days.
$25,000 life insurance policy on your 91st day of employment.
401K with company match after 1 year (open enrollment 1/1 and 7/1)
Employee Assistance Program
7 paid holidays
5 accrued PTO/Sick days - year 1
10 vacation and 5 accrued PTO/Sick days - year 2
NO mandatory overtime