Purpose of Position:
- Execute chemistry activities for preparation and delivery of clinical candidates.
- Follow instructions in batch records.
- Clean manufacturing equipment according to approved procedures.
- Prepare reagents and buffers for chemical processes.
- Provide routine support and monitoring of automated equipment operations.
- Provide technical support to senior technical staff to manufacture clinical candidates.
- Order and check in raw materials.
- Adhere to all environmental, health & safety policies.
- Document work according to good documentation practices.
- Establish working relationships with project teams.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in QC setting utilizing chromatography such as GC or HPLC.
- Must be able to follow instructions in master batch records, work instructions, and standard operating procedures.
- Tasks are performed with close supervision.
- Employee is responsible for on time performance and documenting accomplishments associated with the job function.
- Employee must be able to directly interact with various functional groups.
- Documentation of work must be compliant with Good Documentation Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices.