What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related field; strong technical knowledge required
- 2+ years’ B2B outside sales experience focusing in either the chemical or water treatment industries
- Ideal candidate will have field experience working in water/wastewater treatment or chemical industry preferred; not required
- Demonstrated effective ability to succeed in a cross functional “team" selling environment as well as having a proven sales history
- Ability to travel extensively to pursue the development of new business as well as visiting existing clientele
- Physically flexible and mobile with ability to lift 45 lbs, safely climb ladders or negotiate other terrain or field obstacles and provide basic mechanical site support
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Technical Account Manager, Chemical Water Treatment
Are you an Account Manager with a strong background in the water/wastewater treatment industry, looking to join one of the chemical industry’s top leaders? Do you thrive in seeking to understand how your company’s services/products fit a customers’ needs and solve their issues? If so, let’s talk about their new opening for a Technical Account Manager that specializes in the water/wastewater treatment industry.
They Offer Some Great Benefits:
- 100% COMPANY PAID HEALTH BENEFITS! You and your family are completely covered, with ZERO out-of-pocket expenses!!!
- Competitive salary plus truly unlimited commissions, with tiered multiplier!
- Company provided car, cell phone, laptop, gas card, required safety clothing/equipment, and so on.
- Outstanding 401k plan with company match!
- And much more!
About Henwil Corporation:
Henwil Corporation is a custom chemical manufacturing company focused on rapid, cost-effective, team-based solutions, with an unwavering commitment to building long-term partnerships. The company cares about each employee both personally and professionally. They operate with high integrity, they are always striving to go above and beyond expectations of their customers, and they live their core values daily, which are:
- Integrity: An unwavering commitment to do the right thing in every action they take and in every decision they make.
- Respect: They value a family atmosphere that cares about employees along with relationships with customers and suppliers
- Team Work: Have each other’s back and support each other’s success.
- No single individual is greater than the team. The executive leaders will be the first to tell you this!
- Innovation: Constantly re-evaluate every aspect of your job and how they work as a team to find ways to improve.
- Quality: Take pride in the quality of everything you do.
- Safety: Know and practice the safety procedures for your job.
- Passion: The desire to find solutions for our customers, moves use beyond our limitations and puts perfection in our results.
Henwil is one of several companies that produces polymers, however they have a competitive edge in their ability to service, educate and formulate a customized solution to solve their clients’ chemical needs/issues. Henwil has the ability to turnaround a custom product within a matter of hours!
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for growing existing accounts as well as cultivating and fostering new relationships to ultimately grow revenue. You will work on challenging and impactful municipal and industrial projects, focusing on selling to water/wastewater treatment facilities across the country. You’ll be working in tandem with in-house engineers to formulate the best product for your customers’ needs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop relationships with key customers through identifying and engaging with key decision makers within existing accounts; as well as prospecting through cold call generation. This also includes frequent follow up, strategic questioning to drive to root issues to identify customers’ needs.
- You will develop and maintain positive and proactive relationships with decision makers at various levels within each account
- Create, improve, and implement innovative sales strategies within your vertical, to increase market share
- In collaboration with the sales team, coordinate any relevant internal resources that may be needed to troubleshoot and produce the customized solution for your customers