Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Team oriented
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to use multiple software programs to fulfill medication orders
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Passion to help people and enrich their lives
- Must be 18+ years of age. High school diploma /GED required.
- Prior experience with third party billing, customer service and data entry, preferred.
- Prior pharmacy technician experience, preferred.
- Certified with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board and maintain a current certificate, preferred.
ExactCare Pharmacy provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work environment. Must be eligible to work in this country.
ExactCare is not your average pharmacy! We are a full-service, closed-door pharmacy that specializes in helping patients who are juggling multiple medications. Our focus? To make it easier and safer for patients to adhere to their complex daily medication routines—and, ultimately, stay healthy. How do we do it? We work with patients and their health care teams to manage their medications and monthly refills. This includes organizing medication doses by day and time in the ExactPack® packaging system and delivering it to patients at home.
The environment at ExactCare is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals who want to make a difference in patients’ lives every day!
To put it simply, we love what we do. And that shines through with some of the awards we’ve received for being a fast-growing company that’s a great place to work: 2013, 2014 and 2015 Plain Dealer Top Workplaces Winner; 2015 and 2016 Crain’s 52 Fastest Growing Companies; 2016 Weatherhead 100 Centurion Winner; 2015 Weatherhead 100 Winner; 2015 Smart Business Magazine Smart 50 Honoree and Innovation Category Winner; named to Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America for 2014, 2015, 2016 and EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2014. In 2017, ExactCare was named to the NorthCoast 99 list of best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio and awarded first place among the 2017 Weatherhead 100 Centurion winners!
ExactCare is headquartered in Valley View, Ohio, just south of Cleveland. ExactCare Pharmacy offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit plan.
For more information about us, please visit www.exactcarepharmacy.com.
We are looking for experienced and/or Certified Pharmacy Technicians to deliver outstanding customer service in the overall coordination and processing of patient medication orders and refills. Our hours of business are Monday through Friday-no weekends or holidays! Our positions are full-time (40 hours), and benefit eligible.
Pharmacy Technicians spend their day talking with patients, doctors, and facilities on the phone, processing prescriptions, and performing data entry. We look for experienced, compassionate, patient-focused Pharmacy Technicians with exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exemplary customer service to all patients and caregivers.
- Adjudicates patient claims.
- Maintain patient records with strong attention to detail.
- Serve as a liaison between the pharmacists and other medical professionals as appropriate.
- Ensures orders are processed in a timely manner and meet clinical requirements prior to fulfillment.
- Other duties as assigned.