- Master’s degree in business analytics or an advanced computer programming field, statistics, physics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, management of information systems, or related fields or an MBA.
- Work experience in addition to degree: 10+ years.
- Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) from INFORMS.
- Working knowledge of statistics, programming and predictive modeling.
- Working knowledge of code writing.
- Previous experience working in data mining or natural language processing.
- Possess advanced statistics/machine learning knowledge and implementation skills.
Desired Education, Training and/or Experience:
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to relate them to the products or services the company is producing.
- Understanding of and ability to use programming languages like Python and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Strong knowledge of basic and advanced prediction models.
- Data mining knowledge that spans a range of disciplines.
- Strong exploratory analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to bridge the gap between data science and business management.
- Exceptional organizational skills and is detail oriented.
- Mastery of statistics, machine learning, algorithms and advanced mathematics.
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Data Scientist (HANA/ SAP Hybris)
Location: Charlotte, NC
12 Month Contract Opportunity!
W2 Only—Must Be Authorized to Work for Any US Employer— NO C2C or 3rd Party Agencies
More details listed below! If you're not available or interested, but know someone who might be, please provide them a copy of this job post-- we pay referral bonuses!
To apply, send resume in a Microsoft Document to, Jamie Newkirk, Sourcing Specialist. Reference JO#: 136371!
The Data Scientist will deliver the universal experience our customers expect, leveraging SAP’s Hybris Customer Engagement & Commerce (CEC) solution and its Industry Solution for Utilities (IS-U) on HANA.
The Data Scientist will play a critical role in documenting business/functional requirements related to predictive analytics, write test scripts, serve as an expert in translating complex data into key strategy insights and valuable actions.
- Discover business narratives told by the data and present them to management.
- Guide and mentor junior data scientists to achieve short and long term project goals.
- Develop and test heuristics.
- Create and run models.
- Perform data exploration and data mining.
- Create business intelligence, dashboards, visualizations, and/or other advanced analytics reports to adequately tell the business narrative and offer recommendations that are practiced, actionable, and have material impact, in addition to being well-supported by analytical models and data.