- Bachelor’s degree in science or related area
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010
- Use of a scanner and copier
- Driver’s license
- Organizational and filing skills
If you wish to apply, please e-mail your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Position Summary: Job Title: Laboratory Administrative Assistant
Department: Quality Control Laboratory
Reporting Relationship: Report directly to the Laboratory Manager
We are currently looking for a full-time laboratory administrative assistant to work in the quality control laboratory during first shift (800am-430pm each week day with additional work as required). There is the potential opportunity to work in the lab after 1-2 years of satisfactory job performance. The QC lab supports all raw material, finished product, and stability testing for an FDA-regulated, cGMP-compliant dietary supplement manufacturing facility in Farmington, CT. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Support of Laboratory supplies and services
- Contact vendors for pricing and shipping information.
- Submit order to and coordinate with purchasing department about placing and receiving orders.
- Organize and track all lab supplies, chemical inventories and related documents such as Certificate of Analysis (COA), Laboratory Testing Reports and Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- Track and update equipment inventories and calibration schedule. Contact vendors for services including qualification, repair, performance maintenance, or calibration.
- Organize lab meeting calendar, circulate documents to lab personnel
- Transfer documents and lab supplies between two nearby facilities.
- Obtain and package samples to be shipped.
- Deliver packages to Prostar and print and apply shipping label
- Enter samples received by the lab into the Excel tracking system or LIMS system
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
- Scan, file, and deliver weekly Raw Material and Finished Product Batch Records
- Scan, file, and deliver: Out of Specification Investigation Reports, Stability Data Sheets, Requalification Forms, ect.