Vesa Health and Technology has an immediate opportunity for a Medical Laboratory Technician to provide services at Naval Hospital 29 Palms, CA.
Position offers excellent pay, 3 weeks paid time off, 10 paid federal holidays, and full benefits!
Shifts are 40 hours each week and will be on a rotating daytime, evening, or night schedule. Typical shift length is 8.5 hours.
Please submit your resume today if qualified and interested!
- Perform clinical laboratory tests in any one or a combination of areas as described in following sections of the laboratory: hematology, chemistry, urinalysis, serology, microbiology and blood bank.
- Calculate test results and measure prescribed quantities of samples during tests.
- Notice pertinent details of specimens under microscopic study.
- Perform a wide variety of laboratory tests either manually or using automated instrumentation.
- Evaluate information against measurable criteria in the performance of laboratory tests.
- Perform precise and accurate laboratory testing according to established laboratory procedures.
- Set up and adjust laboratory equipment and apparatus.
- Obtain laboratory specimens directly from patients by venipuncture.
- Add reagents or indicator solutions, and subject specimens to various laboratory operations according to established procedures.
- Prepare slides for microscopic analysis as necessary.