- BS Chemistry or Life Science
- 1 - 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC and UV-Vis
- Experience in cGMP facility highly preferred
Applying is as easy as 1-2-3! The process will only take a few minutes through Careerbuilder. We're excited to review your resume.
Element Staffing is recruiting for a Chemist for a pharmaceutical company in Houston. The Chemist will work independently and with a team of other chemists to perform Quality Control testing of incoming and outgoing products and materials. Previous experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory and knowledge of GMP/GLP is highly preferred.
The Chemist's responsibilities include:
- Perform Quality Control testing on raw materials, intermediate, and finished products by use of HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, FTIR, wet chemical methods, and other established analytical procedures.
- Recommend changes or adjustments to operations for purpose of improving or correcting product blends
- Participate in new method development for new and existing products and lab procedures
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Excellent team atmosphere
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Immediate start
Pay Range info: