Education and Experience requirements:
- PhD or MS in biochemistry, organic, analytical chemistry, or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an industrial or academic analytical/biochemistry laboratory
- Strong knowledge and experience in quantitative analysis and identification of small organic molecules and metabolites using LC/MS(n)
- Method development for different assays
- Separation, purification and extraction of organic compounds
- Candidates must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Solid computer skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups.
We seek local / regional candidates who possess the criteria.
VISA sponsorship is not available at this time.
Become an integral part of a mission-driven company committed to employee development and success.
As a global, growing, and vibrant food ingredient supplier to the world’s best companies, we are always seeking positive and talented employees to help our company reach the next level.
We know that quality begins with the people who work with our products. As part of our ongoing quality commitment, we invest heavily in the development our employees – throughout every step of their careers.
Come grow with us!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Health and Dental Insurance
401-k with Company Match
Paid Vacation Days
Educational Training and Development
Catered Friday Lunches
Family Oriented Environment
Mission: Why Do We Exist?
To Honor God in All We Do
To Help People Develop
To Strive for Excellence
To Serve our Customers with World Class Products
To Grow Profitably
FutureCeuticals is a supplier of nutritional supplement ingredients located in Momence, IL. As sister company to Van Drunen Farms, we are a LEADER in the research, development, and manufacture of fruit, vegetable, and grain-based nutritionals, built upon deep agricultural roots, vertically integrated from field to finished product, and committed to discovery-based research in the name of human health. FutureCeuticals is the TRUSTED PARTNER of choice for companies in search of creative, ethical solutions for the health and wellness needs of today’s consumer.
We are always seeking positive and talented employees to help our company reach the next level. We are a mission driven, family oriented company with ample opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
The Position-Research Chemist
FutureCeuticals is seeking a Research Chemist with strong experience with LC/MS for its research and QC analytical laboratory. This position will be involved with routine quantitative analyses of food ingredients impurities, processing agents, bio-active compounds and their metabolites identification in biological samples.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Functions:
- Design and execute well-controlled experiments
- Perform statistical data analysis and protocol development
- Identify problems and propose solutions