- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent work experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
This individual will administratively support ZOLL’s complaint handling and device tracking process. Provide continuous support & coverage for department. Works under immediate supervision using specific tasks and procedures. Reports to QA Supervisor and / or Quality Assurance Manager.
- Coordinate and maintain No Sample Return (NSR) program for complaints in accordance with ZOLL standard operating procedures
- Coordinate and maintain closed service request system (including upgrades & PM’s)
- Maintaining service request tracking system
- Maintain & support complaint system
- Coordinate & maintain system for storage and retrieval of active service requests for complaints
- Maintain and support “received wait folder” program for Logistics department
- Provide support coordinators and technicians
- Assist with administrative responsibilities for device tracking
- Have basic computer skills in MS Windows environment
- Organizing skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a multi-disciplined organization