* Bachelor Degree
* Master Degree (MBA or Masters in Information Technology)
- Prior experience with systems analysis, troubleshooting and working in a team environment to implement new processes and Information Technology systems.
- Healthcare or business related experience
- Knowledge of healthcare operations
- ITIL Foundations
Duties: Systems Analyst II
- Identifies opportunities for activities related to team development, employee engagement activities, and achievement of department goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of systems/technology necessary to complete duties, which may include providing end user technical support of systems and product lines. Demonstrates an understanding of laboratory operations within General Lab, Anatomic Pathology and Blood Bank (Cerner PathNet solutions) in accordance with Cerner standards.
- Serves as an information system consultant within department and for direct customers. This includes gathering business requirements. With input from department experts is able to formulate solutions based on the requirements.
- Participates in the ongoing maintenance of system applications, required security profiles, tables, and databases.
- Proactively facilitates communication with areas of responsibility and within the department. Creates relationships built on trust and results with customers.
- Follows Information Services methodologies, processes, policies, and procedures. Including but not limited to change management, documentation, and issue resolution. Assists in training, and mentors others.
- Serves as project lead analyst, coordinating and implementing small IT solutions within department. This may include developing the project charter, tracking project status, communication planning and implementation of deliverables.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of the solution(s) they support through application build, testing, and configuration.
- Demonstrates the ability to make both business process and system recommendations based on business problems and organizational requirements.