- Associates degree preferred.
- Excel experience is required.
- Analytically skilled with the ability to problem solve.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Experience with SAP, RPM, SRM, Ariba is preferred.
This role will report into and work closely with the US Medical Budget Coordinator position within RSDP. 90% will focus on processing SOWs and SOs in our Ariba system and 10% will be backup to the Budget Coordinator.
- Contract/SOW/SO/Vendor processing for the following areas: US Medical Oncology, US Medical Specialty and CV & HQ Oncology.
- Submit and processes all SOW’s and SOs into Ariba for approval and execution.
- Shepherd documents through the system with diligent follow up.
- Understand and track process flow for all documents entered into systems.
- Ensure company contract policies and procedures are followed.
- Work directly with vendors to ensure all information is provided to execute contracts.
- Set up new vendors according to company procedures.
- Guide team through procurement process ensuring threshold requirements are met for all contracts in a timely manner.
- Resolve invoicing discrepancies.
- Liaise with procurement to verify proper contracts are utilized.