- BS Civil Engineering (MS in Geotechnical is highly desired)
- 5+ years of geotechnical experience
- Professional Registration (P.E.) in TX or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of geotechnical engineering and related disciplines with the ability and desire to provide creative and practical solutions to meet the client’s needs.
PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test and driver’s license evaluation. Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI’s operation successful and part of your responsibility is to ensure that all employees are following PSI’s established safety policies and procedures.
Position is bonus eligible. PSI offers a competitive wage, TEN paid holidays, matching 401k (6%), tuition reimbursement, etc. Salary commensurate with experience. Eligible for Annual bonus.
For immediate consideration, please apply via this link:
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
an Intertek Company, has immediate need for a Geotechnical Manager in our San
Antonio, TX office.
for overall management of geotechnical engineering services, including P & L
and execute geotechnical project assignments including, engineering analysis and
report preparation, field exploration and laboratory services.
senior review of proposals and reports, and ensure that commitments to clients
relations and business development activities
for the mentoring and training of senior and junior professional staff
participate in professional and technical