Pride Health is seeking candidates for a Lab Assistant position in Rochester, MN with a world-renowned healthcare and research institution! This is a 1-year assignment, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
The Laboratory Assistant is responsible for biological (e.g. blood, urine) specimen receipt, identification verification, processing and storage.
- Accessing and updating orders in the department database
- Packaging and shipping blocks/slides for return to clients
- Loading/unloading delivery carts
- Shipping and receiving packages as required by department.
- Performing a variety of clerical, processing, and other laboratory duties that include maintaining supply inventory, filing, stocking, receiving shipments, and cleaning.