PharmPro is currently seeking a Full Time Prior Authorization Pharmacy Technician
- Monday-Friday, day shift
- No weekends or holidays
Pharmacy Technician license in good standing.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Obtains patient benefit data as quickly and completely as possible.
- Enters payor / benefit information into computer system completely and accurately.
- Assists with generation of accurate AOB.
- Forwards all patient documentation to clinical & reimbursement staff in appropriate locations.
- Assists nurses and intake team in phone communication with referral source.
- Documents all communication in CPR+.
- Works within specified deadlines and stressful situations.
- Works overtime when necessary to meet department goals and objectives.
- Performs other tasks or special projects as assigned.