W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP!!!
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years relevant experience, or a Master's degree.
- Laboratory experience in a biology, immunology and/or microbiology.
- Knowledge of Luminex technology is a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and relevant scientific software is desirable.
The position requires analyst participation in development and qualification of ligand-binding assays for the detection of antibodies to Client candidate vaccines in support of candidate vaccine programs.
- Generation and characterization of reagents, performance of experiments for development and qualification of assays, assay throughput for the pre-clinical studies and writing related procedures and reports.
- Provide critical data review of clinical and non-clinical data.
- Collect, collate and analyze data on a per project basis to support troubleshooting, qualification and other lab projects.
- Assist in ordering supplies from internal inventory and order/prepare reagents/supplies necessary for assay work.
- Assist in updating and writing documents associated with assays, including information/data archiving, SOPs and status reports.
- As an integral member of the dynamic team, the candidate must have a strong work ethic and be highly collaborative with the other group members.
- All of the above includes practicing laboratory safety at all times and efforts toward GLP compliance.