- High School Diploma or GED.
- Medical background preferred which includes medical terminology applicable to a clinical laboratory.
- Previous experience in a production environment preferred.
- Prefer familiarity with mainframe computer operating system
- Minimal data entry skills
- Good organizational skills
- Understanding of specimen types related to test(s) ordered.
- Clinical department requirements with regard to specimen types and quantity needed for each test, specimen handling and delivery.
- Understanding of compliance regulations related to test ordering which may change on a daily basis.
- Performance task proficiency includes but is not limited to the following manual functions:- sorting- racking- pickup and delivery of specimens to the laboratory- specimen storage
Job title: Pre-Analytical Assistant
Location: Tucker, GA
Duration: 3 Months Contract (Temp to Hire)
Shift Timing: 1:00 AM to 9:30 AM ( Tuesday-Sat) Need to do overtime if needed
Pre-Analytical Assistant I is responsible for general support functions within the Technical Operations Department.