Qualifications and Skills
- 0-6 months experience as a Pharmacy Technician (Perfect entry level position!)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be a Licensed Pharmacy Tech in the State of Alabama.
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen and Extensive Background Check.
I truly look forward to hearing from you!!!
A-Line Staffing is looking for Certified Picking Pharmacy Technicians in Huntsville, AL. These positions are scheduled Monday-Friday from 10:30am-7:30pm . Employees may be asked to work an occasional Saturday shift from 9:00am-5:00pm. These Pharmacy Technician opportunities are a great chance to get in with a Big Time Pharmaceutical Company. They pay $12/hour. I have listed a Detailed Job Description along with Requirements for you to review. If you are interested please apply to this job posing with your resume.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Picking, labeling, and otherwise preparing finished prescriptions as well as other light warehouse duties.
- Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Review facility pre-list and prepare 30 day cards with the appropriate drug for the full fill.
- Assists in monthly fills by delivering and exchanging medications to scheduled nursing home.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, label, and store, as needed during low volume times.