- BS Degree in environmental science or related field
Phase I Experience
- Soil/groundwater sampling and other Phase II ESA experience
- Working knowledge of New Jersey’s Technical Requirements for Site Remediation and technical guidance
BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Yearly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company picnics and events and a great working environment!
GTA is currently seeking an Environmental Scientist for our Somerset, NJ office location.
Candidates should have 4+ years of experience performing Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), writing technical ESA reports, assisting with field investigations, research and client relations.
Candidate must possess the skills needed to communicate effectively with co-workers, clients, and regulators. Strong working knowledge of NJDEP regulations and guidance documents is preferred.