- BS Degree in environmental science or related field
Phase I Experience
- Soil/groundwater sampling and other Phase II ESA experience
- Working knowledge of New Jersey’s Technical Requirements for Site Remediation and technical guidance
BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Yearly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company picnics and events and a great working environment!
Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. (GTA) is currently seeking an Environmental Scientist with 5 or more years of Phase I environmental site assessments and due diligence work for our office in SOMERSET, NJ. Candidates should have experience reviewing/editing ESA's and a desire to work on complex ESA sites as well as assisting on LSRP site remediation work.
GTA offers a fun, work hard-play hard culture that is based on a mutual respect for every employee. We are more than co-workers to each other - we are good friends and a true (work) family. If you have the skills we are seeking for this position, you owe it to yourself to check us out. We look forward to meeting you!