The ideal Process Control Systems Coordinator will have:
- Degree in Bachelor of Science Computer Engineering and/or other Engineering disciplines with associated computer design and coding classes or experience in a computer analyst position (preferred).
- 5+ years of experience (preferred).
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware systems.
- Networking and cyber security experience is a plus.
- Proficiency / capability in software coding practices.
- The ability to understand field changes and red-line drawings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- High level of technical and scientific knowledge and the ability to apply this knowledge to practical problems.
HOT NEED FOR PROCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS COORDINATOR
- Refinery in Wilmington, CA
- Long Term Contract Opportunity
- Full Benefits Offered
We’re looking for a Process Control Systems Coordinator who will:
- Work with Client resources to understand new computer system requirements and design efficient programs to meet design specifications.
- Support staff and clients with assistance in solving computer related problems.
- Perform work activities efficiently while continuously looking for cost-saving opportunities.
- Become familiar with the plant’s computer software and hardware systems.
- Ability to administer and maintain system software/hardware of Honeywell DCS (TDC 3000/Experion)
- Perform cyber checks, anti-virus analysis, daily upgrades, and routine patches (McAfee, Solarwinds, Nexpose).
- Monitor software programs to verify they continue to function as designed.
- Identify opportunities to improve software routines.
- Work with other engineers/resources as appropriate for new design, improvement, or repair strategies.
- Prepare maintenance procedures and system documentation.