Qualifications, Certifications and Education for EHS/ISO Manager in Sarepta, LA:
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing processes and automotive quality requirements.
- Competence in personal computer windows applications including; Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership skills.
- TS/ ISO internal auditor
Certified in CSP, ASP and CHMM is preferred.
Bachelor of Science in Environment, Health or Safety is preferred.
We are seeking an Environment, Health and Safety/ISO Manager for our Sarepta, LA Plant.
Maintain and coordinate activities with each department to ensure a safe and healthy work environment which complies with EPA regulations, OSHA regulations, ISO14001 standards and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish Internal ISO 14001 System procedures necessary to satisfy all requirements. Maintain records to demonstrate positive control.
- Assist with employee orientation to include Safety/Environmental System training.
- Provide safety training for plant personnel.
- Provide guidance and direction for safety committee.
- Develop and implement safety practices and policies.
- Perform safety audits of equipment and machinery.
- Generate and maintain necessary reports related to EHS and ISO14001.
- Responsible for identifying needs and developing plant-wide safety and environmental programs which ensure facility compliance with all local, state, and federal laws.
- Function as liaison between the customer and the Manufacturing operation and external auditors & provide support to interpret and implement policy/procedures as necessary to meet all Customer Requirements, Safety Policies, & Government regulations.
- Control all aspects of record retention forms and engineering tags.
- Develop and facilitate the implementation of plans to continually improve the safety of the Sarepta manufacturing facility.